0 of 13 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 13 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Tasha created the number pattern below by adding the
same amount each time to get the next number.
What will be the sixth number in this pattern?CorrectIncorrect
2. Tasha created the number pattern below by adding the same amount each time to get the next number.
What will be the seventh number in this pattern?CorrectIncorrect
3. A church donated 50 turkey dinners to local families who were in need of food for Thanksgiving. Each turkey
dinner contained 1 turkey, 1 container of potatoes, 1 container of green beans, and 6 dinner rolls. How many total items were inside the turkey dinners?CorrectIncorrect
4. Which equations are true? Select the box in each row to identify if each equation is True or False.
20 x 4 = 60CorrectIncorrect
40 x 4 = 70CorrectIncorrect
50 x 8 = 400CorrectIncorrect
80 x 4 = 340CorrectIncorrect
90 x 7 = 360CorrectIncorrect
5. Betsy bought 5 boxes of crayons to donate to a local school. Each box contained 96 crayons. How many crayons did Betsy donate to the school?CorrectIncorrect
6. Sarah bought 4 boxes of chocolate-covered strawberries for a celebration at her house. There were 24 strawberries in each box. How many chocolate-covered strawberries did
7. Karole drives 68 miles in her car every day. How many miles does Karole drive in 5 days?CorrectIncorrect
8. Alex bought 4 pairs of jeans on sale at a clothing store. If each pair of jeans cost $47, how much money did Alex
spend on jeans?CorrectIncorrect
9. A newspaper man delivers 85 newspapers every day to his customers. At this rate, how many
newspapers are delivered in 4 days?CorrectIncorrect