0 of 13 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 13 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Tasha created the number pattern below by adding the same amount each time to get the next number.
What will be the seventh number in this pattern?CorrectIncorrect
2. Tasha created the number pattern below by adding the same amount each time to get the next number.
What will be the eighth number in this pattern?CorrectIncorrect
3. Tedrick jogged 60 minutes each day for 9 days. What is the total number of minutes Tedrick jogged in 9 days?CorrectIncorrect
4. A farmer harvested 80 tomatoes each day for 7 days. What is the total number of tomatoes the farmer
harvested in 7 days?CorrectIncorrect
5. Daniel does 40 push-ups every day. How many push-ups does Daniel do in 9 days?CorrectIncorrect
30 x 2 = 60CorrectIncorrect
40 x 2 = 70CorrectIncorrect
70 x 4 = 280CorrectIncorrect
30 x 9 =270CorrectIncorrect
50 x 2 = 90CorrectIncorrect
7. A grocery store received 8 boxes of green apples to sell in the fruit department. Each box contained 46 green apples. How many green apples did the grocery store receive?CorrectIncorrect
8. A coin collector has 7 special boxes he uses to keep his coins safe. Each box contains 26 coins. How many coins
does the coin collector have?CorrectIncorrect
9. Mrs. Avarillo made goody bags for the 24 students in her class before the Christmas break. Each goody bag
contained 3 pencils, 1 note pad, and 2 boxes of chocolates. How many total items did Mrs. Avarillo place in the goody bags?CorrectIncorrect