0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The shaded area in the diagram below
represents how much of Mike’s candy has been eaten.
What unit fraction of Mike’s candy has been
2. Daria made lasagna for her family and
partitioned it into 8 equal parts.
One piece of lasagna represents which unit
3. This partitioned rectangle represents which unit fraction?CorrectIncorrect
4. Juanita bought a chocolate chip cookie when she went to the mall.
Which unit fraction represents one of the
chocolate chips in this cookie?CorrectIncorrect
5. Which partitioned shape below correctly
represents the unit fraction ?CorrectIncorrect