0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Alec colored pentagons for a social studies project on the Pentagon in Washington D.C. What fraction of the pentagons did Alec color?CorrectIncorrect
2. Eric played with blocks during a recent
activity in his kindergarten class.
What fraction of the blocks are cylinders?CorrectIncorrect
3. Look at the figure below.
What fraction of the base-ten block is NOT
4. Henry’s teacher asked him to label some
stars with odd and even numbers.
What fraction of the numbers written on the stars is odd?CorrectIncorrect
5. What fraction of the arrows point down?CorrectIncorrect