0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The number of miles that Roscoe drove from New York City to Washington D.C. is
represented by the number line.
What is the best estimate of how many miles
2. The number line represents how much
money Terrick spent at the mall on Saturday.
What is the best estimate of how much money Terrick spent?CorrectIncorrect
3. The number line represents the number of
push-ups Matthew completed.
Which answer is the best estimate of how many push-ups Matthew completed?CorrectIncorrect
4. Point Q on the number line represents the
number of coffees sold by Maria’s Coffee Shop last week.
About how many tires did Maria’s Coffee Shop sell last week?CorrectIncorrect
5. The maximum depth of the Atlantic Ocean is shown on the number line. About how many meters deep is the Atlantic Ocean?CorrectIncorrect