0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. An electronics store received 72 laptop computers. Each box contained 8 laptop computers. Which equation
can be used to find the number of boxes (n) the store received Select two answer choices.CorrectIncorrect
2. A pizza delivery man delivered 56 pizzas in 8 hours. He delivered the same number of pizzas each hour. Which equation can be used to find the number of pizzas (n) the delivery man delivered each hour? Select two answer choices.CorrectIncorrect
3. Horace drinks 9 glasses of water every day. At this pace, how many glasses of water would Horace drink in 1 week?CorrectIncorrect
4. The array represents the square footage of Sasha’s bedroom.
Which equation represents the array?CorrectIncorrect
5. Mrs. Wallace bought water for her 3rd grade class to drink during field day. She arranged the water in her ice
chest in 3 equal groups.
Which equation represents the array of water?CorrectIncorrect
6. Which answer choice represents the equation 7 x 2 = 14?CorrectIncorrect