0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. James has 49 strawberries and he wants to place the same number of strawberries in 7 different containers. Which equation can be used to find the number of erasers (n) in each bucket? Select two answer choices.CorrectIncorrect
2. Sandra has 35 oranges and she wants to place the same number of oranges in 5 plastic bags. Which equation can be used to find the number of oranges (n) in each plastic
bag? Select two answer choices.CorrectIncorrect
3. The model represents the square footage of Amy’s kitchen.
Which equation represents the array?CorrectIncorrect
4. Karole jogged a total of 36 miles in 6 days. What is the number of miles Karole jogs in one day?CorrectIncorrect
5. A high school has 66 band members. During practice, they are arranged in 6 different rows. How many band
members are in each row?CorrectIncorrect
6. Donte’ scored 5 touchdowns during his team’s football game. Each touchdown is worth 6 points. How many points did Donte’ score for his team?CorrectIncorrect
7. Alvin scored 24 points during his basketball game. Each basket he made was worth 2 points. How many shots did Alvin make?CorrectIncorrect
8. A pizza restaurant sold the number of pizzas shown in 1 day. Which equation does this array represent?CorrectIncorrect