0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Juanita planned to bake 8 apple pies for a bake sale at her church. She bought 56 apples from the grocery store and partitioned them into equal groups. How many apples did Juanita use for each pie?CorrectIncorrect
2. A pet store has 63 different kinds of fish to sell to customers. The fish are kept in 9 different tanks. The same
number of fish is in each tank. How many fish are in each tank?CorrectIncorrect
3. Johnny bought 6 boxes of chocolates. Each box contained 8 chocolates. How many chocolates did Johnny purchase?CorrectIncorrect
4. A grocery store arranges chocolate chip cookies as shown.
Which equation represents the array of chocolate chip cookies?CorrectIncorrect
5. Donovan bought 4 boxes of chicken for his basketball team. Each box contained 10 pieces of chicken. He shared the chicken equally among 8 players. How many pieces of chicken will each player get?CorrectIncorrect
6. Kalani wants to make necklaces. She bought 8 bags of beads, and each bag contains 9 beads. She wants to make
6 different necklaces. How many beads will Kalani place on each necklace?CorrectIncorrect
7. Calvin and Louis fished at a nearby lake for 2 days and caught the amount of fish shown below.
Which equation represents the fish Calvin and Louis caught?CorrectIncorrect
8. Mrs. Williams has 54 erasers and wants to put an equal number of erasers in 6 buckets. Which equation can be used to find the number of erasers (n) in each bucket? Select two answer choices.CorrectIncorrect